Sunday, May 11, 2008

trainning...

i enter a running competition tat organize by my company..
every year they hv this event..
now is training, the real one wil b on august or sept..
on my 1st day of training which is on 9th of may..
tat day after work, i prepare n then i went to coach bay..
b4 tat i went to meet ivan..after tat i was so hungry i went to canteen n take some fruits..
then i went up to koufu n buy a mineral water..
then i went to the bus..
roland said he wil go wt me..
but i cant see him thr..so i sat alone in the bus..
no longer i saw he came out wt carrying 100plus n some other ppl form behind with water..
then he sat behind me..
i tot he fong fei kei..hehe..
then mimi's name was mention so i called mimi see whether she join us..
but cant get her..
after reach to the stadium..
i went down n we nd to go across the big drain n a veli dangerous ground b4 the drain..
luckily sum1 help me go across it..
then when the training start..
cz i bring along a small bag to keep my hp n sumthings else..
i ask roland to keep for me..
then we start to train wit some warm up..
then train us the basic step..
after tat the trainer ask us to pratice it..
the second time i run, i fall down le..=.="
i hurt my right leg..but not veli serious..
some wound at the knee, leg n at the ankle..
then i felt so paiseh paiseh le..=.="
roland saw it n he come n see whethere is serious to me anot..
he ask me to wash the wound then see hw..
after i washed it..it look abit red red de..
he hand me a can of 100plus..
then i jz sit thr lo..
haha..tat day the training i onli run one n a half time onli..
wat the worst is roland told this the nxt morning during briefing..=.="
so so so paiseh..
but he do said i run quite fast la..

No comments: