Thursday, May 8, 2008

make me cry

cont from the last post..
the barman tat going to leave the restaurant,
he saw i was so so sad..
he ask me wat happened to me..
why im so sad..
anythings he could do for me..
n the way he tell me was li..
if any1 bully me..
he n ivan wil stand up n stand in front me n protect me..
so i was lik so gam tung..
is lik sum1 coming to protect n care me..
tat time i was going in to the kitchen to make the coffee for the guests..
i told him to stop so i would cry..
but tat man ..
he din stop n cont say le..
n at last i drop a few tears..
a kitchen man saw i cry le..
omg...
however i feel better after tat..
hemm..
1st time i work i cry at work place le..

1 comment:

天罚 said...

good waht ,, someone care about u there. also please gv send me your workplace add,,tq