Saturday, May 31, 2008

going home..

i wil b going home early june..
suspose to b on 3rd nite taking nite bus..
but i hv to attend the team member's day..
so delay a day of my leave..
which make it on 4th nite going home..
i wil get a week leave..
many things in my mind tat i wish to do at ipoh..
i wan go for movie, eat, shop, sing k, gather wt frenz, buy ipoh stuff n bring back to spore..
hemm..many many things..
my fren told ipoh change alot after 3 months..which to go back n look wats the changes..
i wan to go n see my grandma..
i wan go eat dim sum..
hahha..many things to do..
i wan talk wt my sis all day long..
i wan on9 24hours..
i wan listen back to my favourite songs n sing sing sing..
i miss my bed, i miss my frenz, i miss my family,,
i wan go back to school n meet all my teachers..
i miss everything at ipoh..
nowhere i wan to go then ipoh..

No comments: