Sunday, May 11, 2008

i break my shoes record..

in my whole life since i was born..
this is the 1st time i buy tat expensive of shoes for myself..
even my parent i think they din bought tat b4 for me..
i bought a nike shoes..
guess wats the price..
is $119..in spore dollar..
in msia ringgit wil b around 260-270+++
last time the most expensive wil b my work shoes which is from bata de..
cz me rm50..
then then most expensive for kai kai shoes is from nose..
tat time i buy was doing promotion n after deduct was around rm35++
n tat time i wasnt working..tats the pocket money i save out..
now i buy a hundred over shoes..reli 1st time buy so expensive thing to myself..
hemm..i noe for sum other ppl..this isnt muc to buy a shoes..
but i reli wont spend tat muc one sumthing...
n as long as is good enough to wear n use..
tat wil b..i wont go for the expensive one..
the money i earn not tat easy so i wont spend tat muc..
hemm..i wil take this sport shoes i bought as a present for myself as i work hard for so long..
n oso as an encouragement for me to exercise..hahaha

No comments: