Saturday, May 31, 2008

him

i think i lik a guy from my department..
he work at the same restaurant as i..
hemm..
ivan noe who is the one but elbert hvn..
then tat day i saw him wt a gal..
tat gal i oso noe de..
she is from china n pretty nice..
she jz finished her study n she hv a bf at china now..
i saw them together n eat at republic food..
he even tell me tat he dater the gal oledi as tat time i was sitting thr wt cheng..
i wasnt feel good about it..
i called ivan n told him this..
ivan said i cant blame him or anything ..
cz i din tell him wat i feel to him..
i din blame him cz between us there's nth..
but jz doesnt feel good..
anyway..
me n cheng went to secret recipe n hv a piece of cake..
then we go to cold storage..
afetr tat we hed to sing k..
from 7pm, we sing til 2am sumthing..
we sing 7hours le..
after sing k i feel better..haha..
the mood to go sing k again appear again n again..
hemmm..
anyway i told myself tat wats the main aim i told myself when i wan to come to spore..
i oso tell myself tat i nd to realise wat happening..
mayb is more safe not to enter this circle of love..
which make me more secure n safe..

No comments: