Saturday, May 31, 2008

confirmation

25th of may is the date i work for conrad for three months le..
which oso mean is the day i get my confirmation oso..
but i onli get to see peter n discuss it on 27th of may..
so during the conversation,
1st of all he ask me hw's everything after 3months in oscar..
so i told him everything..
about the ppl, the work, the spirit..
then he told me bout hw's my presentation during this 3months..
over all..im ok de..
as a waitress i did pretty well n i hv done my duty wt the basic i hv..
he grade me 3 out of 5..
then he said im hunger to learn..tats wat he noticed..
wat make him impress is the teamwork i hv n the cheerful n positive mind part of me..
this bring in alot of motivation to every1..
he hope i can keep it..
when he said im cheerful..i ask whether tats mean im tralkative le..
hahaha..he told me it wasnt..btw is jz a jk..
n alot of things he told me..cant reli remember..
then im sure to b confirm..
he oso told me tat i wil b arrange to buddy training soon..
n he share wit me wit the plans n training..
hemm..feel happy wit it..
^^

No comments: