Thursday, May 8, 2008

sad sad sad

reli sad in this few days..disappointed..
1st of all..
i got a captain called ivan ng,
he is going to leave the hotel in june lik tat..
he is a veli good captain n im more close to him then my buddy..
he is going back msia..
he is lik a big kor kor to me..teach me alot n remind wat should do n not..
after tat, sum incident happened at my restaurant make me so disappointed..
the stroy is lik tat..
we hv to gv a guest a comment card..
n if we gv a comment card..
sure we wan a good comment to us n not the bad..
to get a good one we nd to gv good service n go extra mile..
nd to gv a lot effort on doing it..
n if the guest wan write our name on it anot is all depend on them..
whether we gv a good service or not..
n this happened to me..i got two comment card tat one of it got my name n the other don hv..
so i keep it near to the station i work wt two check wt it..
i finished work at 10pm..
then i went to basement onli realise i hvn pass the comment cards n the checks to the cashier..
so i went back to the restaurant..
when i back to the station the cards n the check were not thr..
so i went to the cashier ask whether he received it anot..
he said he got the check..
so i check the box where we put the comment cards..
i found one of the card onli which is the one without my name..
so i went back to the station to check mayb they left one when they pass to the cashier..
i check everyplace tat possible but stil cant get the card..
then i ask the asst manager whether she received it..
she din..so in half an hour the cards gone..
this doesnt happened 1st time but not on me..
then i reli reli disappointed with wat ppl in the restaurant did..
hemm..
then the next day i was so so so so so moody..
i cant smile or anythings..
then at the end i find my manager n told him the incident..
this make unmotivated to do any comment cards or even more service..
n actually this doesnt happened the 1st time..
i feel sumthing should b done wt it..
at nite the manager ik so care me ask whether is there any1 bully me tat day..
hemm tat doesnt cure me alot..
reli disappoint with the ppl..
if they use the correct way to do it..
which the good competition..
i can get my name on the cards so do them..
is the matter whether u wan to do or not...
tats the rite way n not the other one..
after tat one more things happened was..
another fren is going to leave the restaurant oso..
he is a fren to ivanthe captain..
he oso work thr as a barman..
reli reli sad..every1 is leaving..

No comments: