Thursday, April 3, 2008

3rd of april

today is my off day..
whole day stay at home..din go anywhere..
yesterday is cheng's bday..
she spend the time wt her bf..
early in the morning is go work yesterday..
i was a bit rush cz late wake up..
then reach there..lik normal..
changed my uniform n went to canteen for abit of breakfast..
i saw ben thr..he was hving breakfast wt pei see,su n kartini..
then he saw me looking for a place to sit..
he gave his sit to me..
then he said the chair is hot cz he sat ong time..
then i asked can he change for me??
haha..he asked do he nd to feed m for brakfast..
i tell him i don mind tat..
then after breakfast i went up for briefing..
my buddy, judion mc le..
morning n lunch i oso b the runner..
hving fun oso b runner..
when breakfast almost end, david tao come for breakfast..
haha..chay ting tell bout tat..
then i decided to get his autograft tat day..
hehe..so i went to ask peter whether can i do so..but cant find him..i onli saw ben..
=.=' so scare ask him ..so i ask su..
su said is ok de..but make sure i ask nicely la..
then i went back to kitchen..
ask chay ting to let me noe when he almost finished his breakfast..
so i went n get his autograft n after finished..
i realised tat ben look at me..=.='
omg..damn damn scare me lik hell man..
then go back to kitchen..
ben ask me whether im veli free..
then walau..my heart lik jump out n drop at the floor man..
actually i time i almost everything de..
then went for break..eat wt chay ting n merial..
then at lunch melinda suddenly at kitchen..
i think she is helping the floor ba..
then she make the coffee n everything la..
but look at her i reli feel funny de..
haha..cant descride muc..
btw melinda is our company f&b director..
then after work..there is a team's member day..
we went thr n so do ben..
then after the end n chay ting take another lift to go to uniform department..
ms.1 followed us..n ask y we take different way.
but tat time i was talking wt chay ting so we din reply her..
walau..my feeling tat time so good..haha..
i noe is a bit of childish..but i reli don feel good wt her..
then me n chay ting go shop..
cz next mon is judion's bday..
i bought him a lighter..as the info..
he smoke de..
in this few days..me n chay ting say alot about ms.1..
n i found not onli me doesnt hv good feel to her but oso some other ppl..
watever, im stil im..whether is her or me..
he hv the right to choose..
but i do feel the big gap between us..
whether is couple or single..
i wil accept wat god gvn to me...
i date patrick tomolo after work..
this morning wake up do nth then wape the present for judion then on9 til now..
hemm..feel kind of boring..

No comments: