Tuesday, April 15, 2008

14th of april

walau..is a =.=" day i hv..
things tat happened reli make me feel blur blur de..
i oso don reli noe wat happened to me..
hemm..hw should i begin this..
i went to jb wt a guy..he is chef at our restaurant..
he is 25 this year n his position is cook1 at kitchen..
he ask me out n go jb..so i agree..
cz i tot of be fren is ok de..
then..he treat me lik his gf..=.="
n i lik nth de..feel nth de..
tats the worst..
he hold my hand, put his hand over my shoulder n sleep at his shoulder(cz too tired)
i noe i shouldnt let this happened..
but i was so blur n donnoe hw to react n let it go..
so so so stupid la me..
then at the end he ask me whether can b wit him..
i donnoe hw to say it..
i don feel secure wt him..
summore he is a scorpion so i noe wat he is thinking..
tats make me more scare..
summore he lik to flirt flirt..tats make more not secure wt him..
then he stil ask me wats the qualification to my bf n bla bla bla..
i told him the things n hw i think of it..
hwever i can feel the prob is his eng is not tat good n bring to communication prob..
the day going out wt him doesnt make hapi or sad..jz feel nth n normal..
i told him tat i hope we can b fren back..
cz i think everything start too fast..
tats wat i learned nvr start sumthing to fast..u wil regret n it may end up fast too..
he said is impossible to do so as wat we did was lik a couple le..
but i reli don wish too n he said is all depend to me..
hemm..wat should i do??

No comments: