Friday, April 18, 2008

why not him?? is there any1 better then him??

recently his shadow come back to my life..
tats one day i read a book..
it remind me of him..
the way he treat me n wat reli i could feel..
but the conclusion they gv me is tat he try to fool around..
im lik a backstage tat whenever he nd sum1..
tats me there for him..
when he alone n he wana prove tat he is not..
there he come to me..
everything explained lik tat..
but i don reli believe he is tat kind of human..
could any1 tell me wat happened le?
or the ans has from the begining is thr, jz tat i din accept it??
i tot i reli let things go..
me n him can b fren, a good fren..
but wil it reli happen??
he is lik a ideal mr right to me..
mr right tat stand in front of me but nth happened between us..
sumtime kind of miss those days wt him..
the days we studied, played, worked n everything wt him..
he got everything i wan..
the knowledge he has..
the humour he has..
the joke he has..
the care he has..
the charm he has..
the spirit he has..
the maturity he has..
the gentleman he has..
the hardwork he has..
the single everything he has..
hemm..
do u noe who is this mr right??
hahaha..sum1 tat change me alot..
sum1 teach me alot of things..
sum1 tat care me alot..
sum1 tat und me wat i wan without i nd to say out..
sum1 who did many 1st time wt me..(don think the*%$#@%)
is thr any1 i could find better then him??
where n when??
or wil i???
mayb yea tats sum1 could replace him(alex fong lik sun)
for those who noe him, u wil noe wat i mean..
but is there any hope between us??
isit silly to wait??

any1 lik him or lik this song???
try listen this song..is so sweet..
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PFapnwdzJYw/

2 comments:

sEnGz said...

I also like Alex Fong songs... no wonder le u got so many his pics in ur frenster... i still think 好好恋爱 is the best song.... alwaz will sing it in Karaoke.... and i think you should pay attention to some of the lyrics too for your situation now... NOTE : SOME of the lyrics oni... =p

jesslyne said...

for ur info..
i lik him since i was form4 til now..
he is my husband lai de..
wakakaka..
his charecter is quite hard to find now..
most of his song i oso lik to sing at karaoke..
the song u said is nice..but the other suitable more on me n him which is hou sum hou po..