Monday, March 31, 2008

me

hemm...recenty donnoe why..
the feeling doesnt seem lik last time..
i tot i lik ben..
as i mention him muc at my blog..
but found i don reli do so..
but if say i don..
actually is not reli don..
haiz..
i oso confuse bout it..
summore he now is junoir am..im jz a waiteress..
summore he said b4 tat i lik a child to him..
hemmm..anyway i think i stil ok living alone witout couple couple..
stil remember last time during schooling..
reli wish to couple wt sum1.cz my frenz around alwis heard they hv sum1 tackle them..
hahaha..n it reli come..things doesnt seem lik wat u imagine..
onli a year..after experince all tat..
it reli bring my mind out from dreaming another relation..
sumtime this comes to me..
sum1 asking me whether im couple or not..
i told them im ok now..
is ok staying as single..
the reaction they gv is tat im not normal..
in their mind r lik wat a gal she is..
is not normal to hv a mind of thinking to b single..
but i think is ok de..
if being single is abnormal then who ever is single is abnormal ma??
hemm..can u gv me sum idea..
btw..today i saw david tao at the place i work..
he reli a tall man..n he look great actually..
hahaha..cant imaigine i saw him thr..
ivan told me tat he alwis go thr de..
he alwis see him at conrad de..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muiz, ur so called david tao is THAT david tao, so a nickname u give to ur colleagues only??? hahaha...

Dun need rush la. You jus settled in Sing oni... dun need rush to couple couple. Wait till you adapt to the working there 1st. Think bout why you wanna go Sing so far. Ur purpose... I'm sure it't not to couple oni riTe...

Achieve ur purpose 1st. Then oni think of other things =)

jesslyne said...

is reli the david tao from taiwan de..
walau..gor reli noe me well ar..
sure my purpose go sg not couple la..
hemm..i stil remember y i come to sg de..
the reasons i remember clearly in my mind..
ok ok..i think i noe wat to do de..