Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tired..

recently donnoe y..
feel so tired..
my shoulder, my back n my neck nd a veli good massagge..
almost 9weeks been here le..
today work as casual labour from 12 to 3pm..
cz the lunch time is so bz..
then cont back at 5pm to 1am as my normal stiff..
tomolo i plan to go to the spore expo..
where thr hv many different country they show the product n wines..
oso do hv some competition from chef..
then cont back this week wit whole week 5pm to 1am..
but onli different is on thur i wil hv my orietation again ..
so i come to work at 9am to 5pm..
sun hv oledi plan go meet cheng le..
hem..is lik wat tek seng told last time..
the life here is all about work..
nth muc to do..but nvm..
this wont last long..
after i get my confirmation letter..
i wil take leave go back ipoh for some rest..
then onli back for the battle of my life for futher study..
gambateh oooooo!!!!!

No comments: