Friday, April 11, 2008

the 3rd day of midnite

on the way i went to work...
i called thean seng to wish him hapi bday as he oso same bday as gabriel..
then reach here change le n on9 awhile..
after tat tonite jz onli me n judion..
sheila, the another trainee off le..
even least a person..
we still managed to finished...chay ting told tat actually not ms1 who lik him..but is he lik ms1 le..
but i don reli care it..
watever he wan then choose lo..
everything as he wish..
nxt mon i off n i wil work 5pm to 1 am..
veli tired..feel reli sleepy..

2 comments:

sEnGz said...

ur posts are getting shorter and shorter... i think u my muiz als0 v tired di le...
thnx for calling... u also got one fren same bday as me ar....?
i got another 4 frens same bday as me.... and i know another 3 more person same bday as me =p

jesslyne said...

yea..getting more tired working midnite stiff..
actually he is my cousin..
hahaha..so many ppl same bday wt u oo..
i onli noe a person same date wt me but lose contact jor le..