Friday, April 4, 2008

4th of april

this morning i bcome runner again..
n nvr the less at lunch me oso the runner..
today din talk muc wt ben..n ms1 oso off today...
but at lunch suddenly veli bz..
then he come in n help up..
the 3rd day i saw he wear the same tie..
btw in the morning we don hv briefing n change it to after work..
so during briefing my name was mention bout the guest comment..
i get two star star..
roland congratulation me at the kicthen b4 i wnet out..
then i reach the star from ben...
hehhe..
then when roland come n join us for the briefing..
he..shake my hand to congratulation me again..
hahha..think wat in my brain cross by..
u guess ba..
then nth muc happened..
i on9 n on9 again at company's cyber..
wait for partick to let me noe when he finished work so we go take dinner together..
=.="
start feel abit boring le..
judion told me tat he wont b around from tomolo til nxt tues..
mean wed onli i wil see him..
hemm mean the present onli reach him on wed..
judion oso emntion me in front his wife..
said i veli cute lik a kid..
=.=" wat la him..
tomolo see him then sun cant see..
=.="

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.