Friday, August 31, 2007

wat should i feel rite now !!

i reli don noe wat should i feel rite now!!
hapi or not!!
many things happened to me recently
expecially in this week!!
so so muc..making me so tired!!
as i said in my last blog..
i get virus..n i tot it was over after i settled it..
onli i think is settled but the real fact ..
tats not wat working on..
after the nite of the settling virus(actually not)
the nxt day i went to parade wt my best fren n my kei sai lou..
then things go on lik normal n hapily..
but once im back!!
OMG!!i cant open any website la..
is include frenster,, email,, n oso my blog !!!!
i mean all website but luckily i stil can on9 4 msn..
then i start to get ppl to help me..
at 1st im reli reli blur wat to do at this virus as i tot i settled it jor that nite..
aiyo..actually i did nth at all tat nite..
aiya!!
i was so so damn scare tat time..cz i make my pc lik tat jor!!
haiz..
n wats the most important is tat my parent hvn noe bout it yet!!
i cant imagine if this let them noe jor wat would happen to me!!
then im looking around to get more n more help!!
sum tell me tat i need to turn on my anitivirus n buy an antivirus programme..
a new antivirus programme to install to my pc..
sum told me tat i need to reformat my pc again..
oh no!!cant reformat my pc..if not sure my parent wil noe it!!
while i get the help..i get alot of info in this matter jor!!
then i decided to go parade on thurs again to buy tat cd!!
hoping he wil join me..but he cant..
cz he was so bz tat day..
is ok..but reli make me angry him tat is ..
he sent me a mandarin msg telling me he was not free.
luckily i noe a few words n can guess wat actually he try to say!!
i told him b4 tat i cant reli read mandarin n he stil sending it too me!!
argh!! hate him..
after i bought tat cd..
i went hv a walk myself alone at parade!!
don noe y..jz don feel wana back so fast..
reli cant stand anymore then i went home..
haha..tell a secret..tat day i din eat whole day!!
reach home jor..then i try to install it lo..
damn it!!
take me so so so long time to install..
at last it was hang there!!
wat can i say n do??
nth then re do all again!!
i was so so sleepy tat day!!
feeling so lazy to do this all..
then after tat..at nite a fren of mine thought me hw to use internet to scan the virus!!
haha cz when i try to install tat antivirus tat evening..
after tat i can open the website jor..
but i noe i stil need to install tat antivirus again..
so tat this wont happened again..
i was so hapi..atlast i can open sum website jor!!
haha..but the antivirus now is gving me trouble
cant install..don noe y!!
now still trying many ways to install it..
hopefully i can do it la..
cz if not..
my fren said hv to reformat it..
don wan la to format it!!
cz cz..don feel wana reformat it..
haha..^^
anywhere..my gor wil b back on 31st of august..
he promised wil out meet meet me..
don noe he stil remember it anot..
or do he hv time to come out!!
if he's bz not free to come out oso nvm de..
cz i understand tat my gor alwiz veli bz de..
i work on 31st of august..
helping my fren as she is not healthy tat day..
after work back reli tired..
jz feel wana sleep le..
but i hvn settle my pc yet..
so hv to make myself do it oso..
abit headache jor..mayb cz recently not enough sleep..
anyway i think i will settle my pc soon..
from this inccident..
i get to noe who reli care me n who's not!!
who is reli my fren n who's not!!
who i can depend on n who's not!!
who r the frens indeep trying to help!!
anyway this is jz a way to noe who is treating me as a fren..
BTW every1 outside there..
u all stil my fren..
the onli matter is..
whether u r my zhi mui??
whether u r my greatest fren??
whether u r my best fren??
whether u r my soul mate??
whether u r my trustworty fren??
whether u r my normal fren??
whether u r my fren??
whether u r sum jz pass by onli??
or watever u r!!
there is a status in my heart..
lastly thanks for being my frenz n the care u guys n gals gave!!

4 comments:

Vic's life said...

sorry mun..
i really duno that so many things happen 2 u ler
sorry dear
hope u're fine now^^

--m^tcH-- said...

yeah.. really dunno you've been through a lot.

If ever would you feel boring or what, just give me a call & I can come and have a chit chat with you.
I'm always at Ipoh. Kekeke.

You got my hp no? If don't have, here it is --> 012-5030223

Take care girl. *hugz*

jesslyne said...

thanks my frenz..
so gam tung!!
thanks 4 all the care u gv!!
but sumtime i think i still need to pratice to b more independent oso..

Vic's life said...

if u're bored and need some1 to chat wif..mayb we can come out n hv a drink de^^
I'll owis free unless hab class oni hehe