Monday, August 27, 2007

lucky or unlucky

i don noe whether this is count as lucky or not..
as i get tmnet streamyx 4 on9 almost more then a month..
but now onli i get it..
wat i get ??
nth then this terrible things...>>>>>>>> "VIRUS"
hw i get it?? haha..
a fren of mine in msn...sent me a website..
so i click on it..n wat i get is virus le!!!!
OOoo..
then reli don noe wat to do le!!
reli blur tat time..
then try to get help lo..
as i don reli good in comp de..
haiz..lucky my fren can help me..
actually the same person (who sent me the virus n help me to solve it)
then try to get the prob lo..
actually is related to y i can get the virus is..
i turn the antivirus off jor..
last time i din hv on9 service in my home..
so i turn it off..
but later after i get tat service jor..
i forget jor to turn it on back..
aiyo..actually is oso my wrong!!
then after turn it on back..
then reinstall back it, the antivirus!!
summore b4 the reinstallment hv to scan the files 1st..
waste alot of time there..
haiz..
atlast finished all at 1.11am ..
including the reistallment..
today reli many things happened to me la..
1st im feeling not well (headache , feeling lik vomit, ..)
morning nth de..but later its come..
then the virus!!
anyway everythings settled jor..
n im felling better..
n once again i wana thanks my fren here 4 helping me to solve the prob..

2 comments:

Vic's life said...

who is tat fren? tat guy?
lol virus jek ma
very common de no worry la
my comp also owis kena virus de la
later u'll used to it hahah
if sick beta see doc neh..dun drag ar

天罚 said...

sry lah,,, hehe,, i m the guy tht wronglily send the virus...sry , i also get the virus ,,haiz,, then also nd to fix my pc loh,,haiz,,,,very sry