Sunday, September 2, 2007

miss him so muc !!

today atlast i get to install my antivirus programme..
but still hv sumthing to do summore..
don noe y after i install the antivirus programme..
everything seem lik work so slow..
even it is wat happening rite now..
anyway better then i hvn install tat antivirus programme..
then as my title said i miss him so muc..
actually i sent a msg to him yesterday..
cz is been a long time i din heard any news from him..
but he din reply me..
so i tot he might too bz to reply me..
or he might change his phn no..
jz looking 4 a reason y he wasnt replying the msg..
as i 4get this thing today..
suddenly he sent me a msg answering y he wasnt replying me yesterday..
he's telling that he is so bz recently..
even he is in kl rite now..
n so do sum of his frenz..
but he din even hv the chance to go anywhere..
so i ask him to take care himself..
as i noe he wil get sick once gving too muc stress to himself de..
feel abit worry bout him le..
after chat wt him awhile..
i started to miz him jor..
wat happened to me le..
this come back to me??
haiz..cannot de la!!

No comments: