Monday, August 6, 2007

at last, finally..

haha..
this is a brand new month..
wishing great n better month wil b..
haha..at last, my fren has agree to go there wt me..
where?? har!! IS GENTING !!!
i wil b going to genting soon..
why i go there??for vacation?? to visit my genting's frenz??
haha..evrything is wrong..
im going to genting to WORK!!
working there is so hapi then working at ipoh..
tats real..omg..
u can imagine hw upsad im in ipoh!!
as i tell every1 i regret coming back tat time..
i should stay there!!
actually any place oso better then ipoh..
y?? cz wat u can find outside there but u cant get it in ipoh..
wats tat?? u better think it urself le..
haha..i not sure if there any1 agree wt wat i think..
but in my mind..i don wan to stay in ipoh anymore..
i can go anyway, any place..even oversea..
but not ipoh..
if saying ipoh is gving me a bad memories then it wasnt reli truth actually..
even in genting i do hv bad memories..
but the only thing is tat ipoh is not suitable 4 me..
is not the world i prefer to live in..
anyway watever wil happen in ipoh..
im leaving it soon..
as soon as possible..the faster the better..
haha..im so hapi im going to genting!!
n my fren is going wt me!!
n oso ..
finally at last in my blog there is a hapi blog from me..
the past few blogs i wrote oso unhapi n anger de..
n now there is some different in it!!
however if i reli going to genting..
i wil not tat frequent on9 anymore..
but i promise once i back to ipoh 4 holiday..
u wil see me on9 24hours!!
except i sleep le, go out jor or..hehe..
don wan tell u!!
take care every1 of my frenz..

4 comments:

Vic's life said...

lolz mun mun ar..
U seems like tulis wasiat like tat geh???
dun worry i'll be wif u at genting vry soon de..wait me come o..let me know which place u work n wat dept den i try apply to de dept u're working hehe^^
at last u're happi liao
wen wan go sing k?
wen u go genting wif kee?

jesslyne said...

tulis wasiat??mayb gua!! hehe..
ok ok..i wait u there..but come n join us fast oo..
sing k ar??don noe wor..
me n kee mostly wil go interview on18th this month..

Anonymous said...

goin to genting? so nice... i also wan go..hehehe

signed, jeslin @
www.xanga.com/jeslinx3lovely

jesslyne said...

oo..reli..then u r welcome to join me ar!!!
wiat u there..
hehe..^^
i noe u joking la..