Thursday, August 23, 2007

a day jz pass by..

today i wake up early in the morning..
long time din wake up so early jor le....
cz now no need work le..staying at home onli..
n today i wake up so early cz i need to go out today..
for all this long i din go out home since i back from genting 4 interview..
n today im going out..
helping my fren to get the books he wana..
i was thinking mayb hv a walk after helping my fren..
so after i get ready to go out..
the sky stil shine veli bright..
n im lazy to bring along my umbrella..
so i jz went out lik tat..
i cant get a bus..n im going to late!!
atlast i successfully get into a bus le..
omg..again everytime whenever im in hurry the bus driver wil waste a lot of time..
haiz... -.- ""
then he(my fren)pho me!!i think he hv arrived le...
we promised to meet at 1pm..but when he called tat time was 1230noon..
oo my!! he hv to wait me le..
feel reli soli bout it..
then almost near town the sky started to turn..
turn to rainny day!!
n i din bring along my umbrella wt me!!
it is reli not a suitable day 4 me to go out today..
or may is gving me a hint tat i should onli stay home le??
usually at home sun shine but once i go out is raining..
then at last i arrived jor le..
he oledi waiting me there..reli soili bout it..
got to wait me..haiz!!
then i call my kei sai lou!! asked him to come out the main door or the college..
then go in gv deposit to borrow books..
then go to library lo..
this is the 1st time i saw my kei sai lou la.. after he bcome my little bro!!
haha..he reli cute de..shy shy de!!seldom talk wt me!!
then he, my fren started to search the books he wana borrow..
mean while i chat chat wt my sai lou lo!!haha..abit shy le him..
then after finish then we go lo..
my fren 400pm got thing to do ..got meeting..
so he got to go le..
left me alone nth to do..then go back lo..
don wan alone go walk walk le..
boring better go home..my sai lou stay at college..then don wan bother him lo!!
on the way back(at the bus) he msg me..tat time stil raining..
telling me tat he gone home jor..
once i arrived home let him noe..
then when i arrived i reply him..
then i feel quite sleepy..
so go n take a nap le..
i seldom take nap in the evening de..
once i wake up is hard 4 me to get back to sleep de..
around 6 lik tat i wake up jor..
haha.. cz hungry jor!!
no1 choi me..
telling mum im hungry..she lik nth de..
then i cook maggie mee lo..
hehe..after eat jor onli my mum wana started to cook..
gei sei ngau la!!
then on9 n on9 lo..
suddenly feel lonely le..
this feeling followed me since im in the bus coming home nvr stop..
then looking around see is there any1 to chat wt!!
i found not muc..
even i got 100++ email but onli afew onli(10++) but not every1 i could talk wt!!
n summore i scare i disturd ppl le..
every1 got sumthing to do except me..
reli reli boring at home..
now i could realise hw tek seng's feeling during tat time le!!
haiz..jz hanging around..wondering around..thinking n dreaming..
started to think who am i??
who am i to my frenz??
isit im annoying??y there's no1 bother hw i feel le??
reli blue n down..
then i look for many ppl to chat..
my sai lou on9...
looking him to chat..
then my frenz joined the conversation..
b4 tat i hv talk wt him jor alot..
sumthing personal..all the advises he gv cant help muc..
but stil thankful wt all the time he spent to listen all my mumble n crazy words!!
after the conversation wt my sai lou n him..
im started to feel better..
im lucky tat i stil hv sum frenz bside me..
n my lovely sai lou..
n my kei gor..even he seldom look 4 me 2 chat.
i noe he's not free..he got many things to settle up..
expecially my kei sai lou..
he reli a nice, sweet, gentleman,...cute of cz...
after tat..i started feel sleepy le..around 1 sumthing..
oso i end the conversation wt my sai lou..
n when to sleep..tat nite i feel tat im im so in lucky to hv two bro..
one is the elder n the other is the younger one..
haha..actually i've been looking 4 a ah gor n sai lou 4 long time..
ah gor is to bear on..
sai lou is to cheer my life..
sound abit selfish here!! am i??
im not greedy..each got one is enough..
n im not simply get a ah gor or sai lou..
tats y i look so long onli found them!!

1 comment:

Vic's life said...

lol sai lou ar
he very stingy geh..not cute..lan yao ying somemore hahahahhaha
but if he good tat time leh jao very nice geh
wen he bad tat time leh is EXTREMELY bad geh..maybe he wont treat u like tat la but he will treat me like this..coz I've been staying wif him for 18 years...=.=