Saturday, August 11, 2007

tagged jor..

oo..im been tagged..

Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8facts/ habits::

-1- never try to bully or betray me..ur life wil get worst..cz im scorpion..

-2- im faithful..esp in lov n frenship..

-3- i hv my own opinion..cant force me do sumthing i don wan..

-4- im not veli smart or wise enough..sumtime quite blur blur de..

-5- im emotional person..

-6- im independent person..can go anywhere myself..even oversea..

-7- i wil tease ppl who weak then me but sumtime i do protect them oso la..

-8- i can cook quite well..hehe

mitchie ~ i got no frenz' blogger to tagged jor..hehe
cheng ~ the same reason..
hin leong ~ hehe pai xie..
khye chuan ~ no other ppl i can choose to tag
lip hon ~ hehe..my last ppl i onli hv to tag