Sunday, August 19, 2007

good month..

in this month u can see i alwiz post good news de..
better then last month..haha..good good..
today is another nice day..haha..
today i din eat breakfast n lunch too..
haha..veli geng today..haha..hehe..
then the most important part is tat i learn driving today..
hehe..the 1st time i drive
my dad teach me drive at the garden..haha..
learn driving..
quite tough but interesting..
then back home..
on9 lo..ah gor find me chat chat..
hehe..my ah gor long time din find me chat chat le..
he now at malacca study mmu..
good guy..n smart de..caring de..
anyway..my ah gor is the best de la..
cute oso..n many many more la..
actually he is not my real ah gor..
is kei gor la..^^
long time din see him le..almost 2 or 3 years le..
alwiz call him out he not free de..or when find him on9 chat..
he not free de..cant chat long..sumtime i scare i disturb him oso..
so seldom find him de..but today different oo..
he come find me chat chat..we hv been long time din talk talk..
somemore we hv a long conversation..
reli hapi..summore i today chat wt a new fren i noe a few days ago..
reli hapi lo..hehe..n another good news is my ah gor is coming back soon le..
he promise to come out de..cant wait to meet him le..mizzz him so so much la..
but nvm la...as long as i can meet my gor then wait oso nvm la..

1 comment: