Tuesday, July 31, 2007

hate hate her

soli if everytime or whenever u view my blog..
the blog i wrote sound sad or anger..
cz when i feel not good,sad,angry or anythings bad..
i wil write it out..
i seldom can find a person to talk wt..
so my way is to write it out..
back to the topic..
i hate hate her..
who is she..
she is my supplier so do she is my mum's fren..
when im back from genting (resigned jor)
she is the one who hired me..
oso my mum ask her to hire me de..
then i work there..
as wine promoter at a supermarket..
wat happen is..today is my last day of working there..
n suspose is a deal..
cz actually i was agree to work a day which tat day is a big event 4 tat supermarket..
tat day onli..
but wat happened is she ask me work a day earlier..
to help to prepare 4 the event..
ok tats fine..
then on tat day..the event..
she ask me to cont work seem tat i did nth at home ~ jobless..
then ask me work until end of this month..
ok tats fine..i agree..
then now she wan me to work again..
the fault is, she din tell my salesman tat im only working til end of this month tats mean today 31st of july..
i remind him (the salesman) tat today is my last day, a few days ago..
then only he noe..
argh....
hate hate hate her ar!!!!
reli hate her in deep..deep deep in the heart..
the most over over thing she do is..
she ask me to work til nxt month wor..
sept...she mean sept..oo..tats too long..
hard 4 me to pass the time there..
actually to b frank i don lik tat place anymore..
tats no meaning 4 me to stay there anymore jor..
kinda hate tat place jor..
reli hate invite me oso don wan go there jor..
hate hate hate..reli hate..
i told her i wil work..
but won b long won b until nxt month..
i wil die if reli lik tat..
i time is wasted over there..staying there..4 me i wasting time..
i nvr hate my job..this is the 1st time..
this job reli make me hate it so muc...
i won care wat happen..
whenever my fren confirm me tat she is going genting wt me..
i wil resign..without thinking..won think..
this is the final decision..
she is crazy asking me to work til nxt month..unbelieveable she say tat..
putting me working there is a waste,so evil, so cruel, so monster, so...
argh watever bad there r..
i cont work only bcz of the salesman..
he is a nice man..
4 them..i mean my mum n the supplier..
even they beg me oso i won again there..
nvr nvr wil b there anymore..
i think tat she n my mum..they 2 'pakat'..
they dun let me go..go away from ipoh..
dun wan let me leave ipoh..
honestly saying i reli reli reli reli ..
damn reli don wan stay at ipoh..
even is my hometown..
i don wan at here ar...
if yes..i reli reli hate them..
im big enough to make my own decision..
where i wan to go..what i wan..
so any1 can help me ma??
im looking 4 sum1 to replace me..
pliss..any1 interested..4 more information..
jz ask me..pliss is asap..thanks 4 all help tat im hoping..

4 comments:

Vic's life said...

hahaha~ ya u're right..we cant let go de anger by juz say or wat..
written is de best way
so where shall i start~
If she really intend to ask u to stay maybe because she cant find other ppl to replace u yet~
dun so angry her la..
Later u more suffer neh~
got de gas in ur body..den jao cham
secondly maybe u're right..she pakat with your mom to make u stay..
But u should know that..if u wanna go far from ipoh..
there's nothing/no one can stop u from doin that..
I'm not influence u or persuade u to betray or watsoever la..

Vic's life said...

..continue
U should know that u've oredi grow up..U know wat should do and wat shouln't..
so..my advice was..do wat u think is logic..but try not to argue wif u mom..talk with her nicely..I know its kinda hard..but u can try..she will listen..trust me..
talk with her nicely..even she start scolding or wat..u'll be de calm one..dun start de argue..keep on talk wif her nicely..tis is wat Hien teach me..it really work de

Vic's life said...

...continue
about Kee..i sms her today..she say she's working wor..i duno where she work but she say she sunday off oni..sunday sing k very expensive de..so we make other plans again.
For de JOB..she say she's interested..but need to be consider 1st..so all u need is to wait ..see wat was her decision la^^
Bout searching for employee to replace u ar..
me can anot?
but monday till thursday I cannot work in the morning de wor
oni can work at nite
fri sat n sun can work la
ask her see can anot?
but start september i can work full day de
see she wan anot..
coz Hien doesnt like me to work at coco's cafe..so.. i oso duno ler now..hope u can get me a good news bout it la^^
be happy ok^^hope my comment can relieve ur anger

jesslyne said...

thanks cheng..bout kee, i noe she is working..n i wil find a day to her house explain to her the whole things..it reli sound she interested to go oso..i hope she wil accompany me there n wait u to arrive n join us..then hapily together work..haha..bout the job im working now..i reli don feel wana go back there..however im helping them at the moment..this is jz bcz of the salesman..not 4 the supplier or my mum..