Monday, October 27, 2008

moving

ppl alwis tell me not to think so muc..
or they will said i think a lot..
ask me to relax..
but i dont think this should be delay anymore..
moving..
i start to hv this mind since i came to sg..
but after 8months i stil staying at the same place..
once i get a nice place wit cheap rent..
but i doesnt wan to blame my fren..
so better don mention..
i was so aggressive looking look after i back from leave..
but the rent is just to high for me now..
n one day..
i received a msg..
is from my aunt..
she asking me when i intend to find a place for myself..
as her son nd his own space study..
so my grandma nd to move back to the room where by im staying in..
so ppl oledi said it out..
n is not tat i din realise the thing earlier..
but i jz cant get it..
i don hv tat asset..
this things bothering me so muc..
my head is turning n turning now..
my fren advise me to delay to dec..
but i don wish to anymore..
even i told my aunt tat around nov or dec i wil be moving..
but tats no more feel staying there anymore..
no mean anymore..

No comments: