Friday, October 10, 2008

teng

once again i think of him..
hard to get out of my brain again..
i inform him this morning tat i change my msia num..
received his num make my heart soft..
lik last time when reach his msg but not as tat exticed..
still keeping his msg lik last time..
don feel wana delete his num, delete his msg, delete him from my memories..
i got his email le..
added in my mail box..
suddenly at nite, when on9, think of him, wish to see him..
he change his fs..i view in thr's onli 3 frenz..
look at his pics..
seem lik he is hapi wt his life now..
look at him seem miss him..
after long time staring at the pic..
realise tat actually he is not as tat handsome as i think of last time..
but he reli slim down..
mz b veli hard the life now..
in the msg he sent, he said
if not bz wt assignment, he wil back this week so might could meet up..
do we reli could meet up?
wil i act lik last time?
wil i b better?
the last time we met was he went to sg for a short vacation..
anyhow, why am i lik this??
r my heart to eddie?
or i stil gving myself an excuse..
i should b strong,tough,
i couldnt gv up, i mz keep on my life..
tek seng, all the best..
i hope this is the last drop bcz of u..

No comments: