Monday, October 27, 2008

sick

i feel lik im kind of sick recently..
is not a normal sick..
i don feel lik working..
im tired..
currently i work afternoon..
i find hard for me to fall asleep during nite time..
mayb tats the reason i hv headache as well..
last week i cant even eat muc..
hwever if i work afternoon is better then i work morning..
i stil hv more time to sleep the nxt day..
no nd to wake so early..
but if work morning i got to wake up atleast 5am..
imagine i jz sleep 4 to 6 hours onli..
tats may enuff for other but not me..
==
i wanted to get some medical help..
but i delay n delay..
at last on thur i get to see doctor le..
she gave me some sleeping pill which will relax myself..
some pain killer n gastric pill as the pian killer wil make me gastric..
i din take the sleeping pill..
i keep on cant sleep,
alot of things i think of..
i call my sis..
i sms my fren til i fall as sleep..
is been for a few nite..
i stil go to work as usual..
no1 seem noe tat i sick..
expect geo..

No comments: