Wednesday, November 5, 2008

joe teng

joe is a guy tat love so muc..
o might not hv this feeling the second chance..
but i nvr regret fall in love to him..
is worth it to me..
i saw him on9 one nite..
i go n hv a talk wt him..
we start wt sum joke..
then suddenly start to go to serious ques..
i said he dissapoint many ppl..
tot jz fool him abit..
donnoe why suddenly tell all the thing..
all about the past..
hw things happened..
how muc i love him tat time..
wat i crossed tat time..
how sad i am..
how he treat n change me..
all this things was out..
i tot i scare him..
i told my sis tat i tell him this..
she afaird we cant be fren anymore after i told him this..
anyway we still keep as good fren..
we stil start joking around..
haha..
i ask who am i to him..
wat kind of gal am i to him..
he keep on saying im good gal..
even his bro oso said tat im good n nice gal..
he even ask me is he tat good or worth for me to love him..
i cant imagine i told him tat..
for me u are great enuff for me to fall in..
in this world tats no prefect person..
but hw imperfect he is..
to me he is worth to stay beside..
wow~~ i said tat out from myself..
haha..sound lik im so brave le..
after telling him this all..
i do ask him whether we stil good fren..
he told me tat we r forever ever..
he felt so soli n guitly...
ask him not to as i nvr regret to noe him..
as he bring to another of life..who change me to a better person..
i jz wish i couold see the same old him with full of spirit, energy n dreams..
^^ kind of feel flying aorund..
abit of release..

No comments: