Monday, October 27, 2008

man

should i believe in man anymore..
last nite i got a fren who work in the kitchen..
i stil remmeber the 1st time we noe each no longer..
he ask me alot of questions..
he ask me to be his gf..
he ask my hp num..
but i din gv him..
n last nite he came to tell me tat he is leaving..
no longer wil b in conrad..
tats he's last nite working..
i was a bit susprised..
but then i realise he might lie to me as i cheat him b4 about tat..
actually i was just jk..
then i confirm another staff in kitchen..
he told actually he jz go for leave..
going back to get marry..
the whole kitchen n noe about tat..
i felt lik im so idiot stupid believe him..
he treat so well,so protective..
but who noe he is a man who getting marry soon..
n still come close to me..
tell me this n tat..
what the hell it is..
i stil react cool..
i ask him hw long it wil b..
he told is wil b 2 weeks..
but going back doing sumthing not important..
hw could he said tat..
marridge is once of teh most important in life..
hw will the gal tat marry him??
i feel so dissapointed..
im not sure who should i believe on..
man couldnt b trust in love side..
could be fren but be careful if to the nxt step of it..

No comments: