Saturday, September 8, 2007

no title

actually i don reli noe wat i wana talk bout this time..
jz suddenly feel wana write sumthing..
wondering around, looking around, but not hanging around..
damn boring this few days cz staying at home..
when im free i wil think n think..
or u can say i lik daydreaming..
or u can say i lik to imagine..
my brain wil keep on thinking n thinking..
i alwiz think back the past..
everything at the past..
the moment wt my frenz during school time..
the moment wt my ex during the time we were together..
every of my frenz do bring a mean to me..
they r so important to me tat i believe i wont 4get them..
if i do tats mean u din mean any then as a stranger..
i appreciate every single of my frenz..
n i alwiz wish tat the feed back..
not onli my frenz but every1 tat i noe..
as i noe i try my best to treat every1 the most nice way i can..
but i do hv the time not being good..
cz i still a normal gal..
a gal tat wil get heart broken..
a gal tat wil get hurt..
a gal tat wil cry..
a gal tat wil depress..
i do feel wana share this wt my frenz..
but do they hv the time 4 me??
do they willing to sit down n listen??
do they feel im irritating??
im not sure of it..
sumtime i don wana trouble my frenz..
i noe every1 hv their own things to do..
they do hv their own prob to settle..
they do hv more important things to do then listening to me..
as i offen found my frenz bz 4 their exam or their works..
so i started to learn a way 4 me to express my feeling..
which is writing it down..
it is lik a way im telling every1 wat happening to me..
n when they r free to drop by n hv a few sentences on..
cz to me..frenz should share..
sharing is important between a frenship...
the more u share the closer relationship they hv..
cz sharing mean the happiness or sadness happening to u recently..
from there oso we will noe each better..
n thats the way hw to b closer fren..
for example if im not hapi at the moment..
a fren came n gving me sum opinions n suggestions to solve the prob im hving..
it might not solve my prob but the important thing is..
u r being by my side n walk wt me to cross my difficult time..
together we grow , together we cry , together we laugh..
n tats the memories we hv..
wt tat all memories wil stay wt us until the end of our life..
we cant noe when r we leaving this world..
make this world a better place to live..
do concern ppl around us..
do believe ppl around us..
do treat them lik ur loved one..
but do this world reli lik tat??
n y is there sum ppl is telling lies??
when the other is trusting them without any suspect..
y is there sum ppl hurting another human being??
when the other is being so kind n bless to u..
y is there sum ppl playing around??
when the other is trying to help indeep..
n y is this happening??
can any1 answer..
isit bcz of they r selfish??
not caring wat others is think then their own happiness..
as long as they r living happily..
they doesnt caring whether wat r they doing is hurting sum1 who reli loved them..
n tat hurt may reli hurt..taking a long time to recover..
or sumtime is may not cure 4ever..stay there..
the hurt may keep the person staying all nite..
or tiring herself by crying to sleep every nite..
acting lik nth wrong wt her..jz stay normal..
but she is jz hiding sumthing inside where no1 noe its..
cz she don noe where to share it..
n who to share it wt??
so don ever ever hurt sum1..
the pain tat suffer may reli leave a deep scar 4ever..
is lik hoping 4 a relationship so long to begin..
where believe both do feel the same way..
but suddenly things changed..
the hope n ambition tat u hv put all hv destroyed..
trying to 4get it..trying to let it go..
seeing lik normal..
but whose noe tat every9 the way to sleep is tiring cry to sleep..
every single words tat relate sum to the cruel person..
or any fwd msg tat received was the cruel person sent to u b4..
those is lik killing u slowly n slowly..
the feeling is lik twisting lemon on the wounds..
trying many ways to 4get it..
after sumtime believing tat actually could accept back being as a fren..
n by time goes on..
then only realise tat it wasnt working..
it still hurt, pain n torturing..
so nvr try to hurt any1 around u..cz is reli suffer..
love them wt u heart, care them when they nd u..
if there r sumthing u wana share, look 4 sum1 u feel comfortable wt..
if there is no1 4 u..n u don mind..
u r please to find me..im free to b ur listener..
a quiet listener if u which too..
at last..love every1 around u while u still hv the chances..

1 comment:

Vic's life said...

sorry mun i duno that u're sad recently
actually so do i
I'm too lazy to write blog
if u wan we can come out n have a little talk
or u wan talk wen we go genting