Saturday, September 8, 2007

is time..

yesterday it seem lik i quite depress..
but today after a fren told me sumthing..
n after i went to view his blog..
suddenly i feel sumthing different..
reli thankful to him..
he let me noe tat is time i hv to move forward..
i hv been staying this place 4 so long..
n is time 4 me to move on..
sum place tat i should be..
the past jz let it be ba..
is no use alwiz staying wt them onli..
life still goes on..
there still muc more things in front waiting 4 me..
n not onli move forward but oso changing..
as human growth, they wil change..
so do i..not onli from outside..
but inner too..thanks 4 my frenz tat being through so muc wt me..
n is time 4 me to walk it by myself..
soli 4 being so selfish no letting u all go..
finally take care n keep in touch u guys n gals..

No comments: