Thursday, September 13, 2007

i saw her !!

today is the most bz day i hv in this 2weeks..
cz pass this 2weeks..
i oso stay at home..
doing nth special..
today i wake up by mum..=="
haha..cz yesterday sleep late le!!
then go out wt mum le..
reach my sis's school to fetch her..
don noe where gone le this fellow!!
go search her whole school..
onli see the bag..==" human don noe where gone le..
atlast found her le..get scold from me..
haha..veli fierce le me..
then go to my granny's home..
onli me n my sis..
mizz my granny so muc le..
she is my 1st love..haha..
veli important to me de..
reach there i help do everything..
she jz sit down relax..haha..
i teach my cousin (onli kindergarden)
cz my granny veli 'luo hei' when teach her de..
done everything 4 her..
cz now she oledi old le..(but the most beautiful woman in my heart)
should rest more..if i afford..
let her go 4 vacation..
mayb go china?? i noe she wana go there again..
or shanghai?? (but 1st mz learn my mandarin le)
any place oso nvm..i wil bring her de..
love her so so muc..^^
then bout time to fetch my youngest sis le..
so i back lo..at my sis's school..
i saw another person!!
she is..haha..
she is my old classmate..
she, me, n another gal(called ratna)
3 of us alwiz fight in class during f4 &f5
haha..the fight i mean is..
not pulling hair scalp the face..
is fight 4 the top three la..
once exam come we wil fight for the top 3..
hehe..each race got represent..
i represent chinese..
she represent indian..(btw her name is shalines)
ratna represent malay..
hehe..
then wt veli hapi hapi mood back home..
then veli good mood chat wt frenz..
then write blog..
haha..then hope get sweet sweet dream oo..
haha..^^
veli hapi today..yea!!
one more good news is..
my salary out jor!!haha..

No comments: