Friday, September 28, 2007

being forced..

haiz..being forced by my fans..
to write blog..
my blog nice to read le..
no la..joking la..haha..
actually onli 2ppl ask me la..
but this 2nvr leave comment after reading!!
i wil write wat happened to me this few days
i was working at morning til evening..
ppl there nice n funny..
i learned alot from a guy who teach me since i the 1st day ~ kent
he forgive me wat i did wrong every morning..haha..same thing!!
dreaming early morning!! lol
but veli patient to me..
got 2 more ppl same name wt me there..
waiter ah mun, kitchen ah man & the cashier ah mun(me)..
came a new manager..nice!!
but do hv the no good place..but i noe she is trying to make things work better..
tomolo still hv training..aiyo..
wat she wana teach i oledi can guess 80%
most of wat she wana teach i oledi noe jor..
4 the serving..nth do wt me as cashier..=.="
back from home jz on9 awhile then nd to sleep le..
even time lik passed so fast a day..
but is meaningful..hapi everyday..
din think so muc anymore..
pratice my brain again..haha..
saw alot of ppl i noe at the place i work..
frenz, ex-schoolmate, ex-workmate,teachers,...alot..
good is the ans for this few days..

1 comment:

Vic's life said...

lol ur fans o
good good

yesterday i've post a blog
u see
is about de horoscope betwen me n him i duno its true anot but i felt we meant to be =x