Tuesday, July 27, 2010

singaporean mindset

im not sure wat make me hapi now..
i kind of fake in everything i smile n laugh at now
i start to complaint everything n every1
i hate being lik tat..
i cant believe some1 telling that she cant b hostess, she will die if she stand thr..
however she is still breathing til now..
n the onli things motivate her to stand thr is bcz she wana to wear the cheongsam..
=.="
wat a stupid mind she hv..
this woman reli make me feel so embaresss as she is elder then me but keep telling me she cant this n that..
its bcz she is the youngest in family make her spoilt..
should thanks her parent??
carrying a tray oso tell me cant.. i will teach..
teach le oso donwan to listen, nvr take in to the heart..
she make me shame as she is a gal..
then the other one, he tellme he cant b cashier..
=.=" telling me he cant as he don hv the mood..
i don care u got mood or not..
given a task then do it..
if he wan, b the COD then take in charge of manning..
i don mind b the cashier..
the most unreasonable reason was telling me today i don hv mood to b tomolo cashier..
today no mood mean tomolo oso no mood?
who will care u got mood anot..
somemore push to other ppl to do..
y mz this sad man alwis b the cashier??
i reli angry le..
i was told im not lik the msian mindset as to b lazy..
im sad if one day im lik tat..
i was force not to b lazy..
i cant bear to stop hardworking a min..
there's so many things waiting for me..
compare to many ppl in my age.
i was told more mature mindset then other..
i believe the teenager life i hv been make me to b mature..
i hv to be lik this..
don u think is very tiring??
yes, its very tired to be the one alwis think maturily,work hard,keep on force to move further..
its thr anyone to talk to when needed??

No comments: