Friday, July 23, 2010

22nd July 2010

i afraid one day im the one crazy instead of u..
today is my off..din plan muc for today..
suddenly felt lik going to LiLy's place but she wasnt thr..
then met bang bang in city hall then go to absinthe..
philippe wasnt in as thr's outside catering during lunch.
michael come back later n gv me a call..
while wait for them, we go to chinatown..
as usual, i went to my favorite dim sum..
we bought some clothes as well..
then return thr, chat wt michael n kelly awhile..
they told me after nxt year world gummit will resign.
feel so sad of it..
then i received call from him telling me that the result out..
everything its fine!! could hear that he's veli hapi with it..
me cheng bang n pat went to chinatown took our dinner..
i will rmb n one day wil bring him thr try it as well..reli tasty the food^^
he was hving a late dinner at chatterbox with his manager..
so might go home together, however he ask me go buy ticket to hv movie tonite.
but i was so angry n tired..
cz out for whole day, but he din und.
so i took a cab back to amk hub..
silly de me, reli go n check at hub the movie timing..
told him that the cinema closed..
he abit dissapointed, as he forgotten im off today n couldnt catch a movie..
hemm, i was abit sad, but after listen to him, i felt abit better..
wat happened to me..
jesslyne ar!!!!
reach home, i was reli tired, took a bath n staright to on9.
suddenly he called me, told me he reach home..
bla bla bla, wat happened during the dinner..
hows the manager behaving..
the conversation problem with the manager..
he told me alot..
i realise he will call me recently
last time he wont
then he will tell me alot of things..
he start to show the real him..
bla bla bla..
he even sound abit hapi when he noe we off on sun next week
he ask to meet for breakfast tomolo..
usually he will ask me to accommodate him..
but after he think twice, he will wakl to hub n hv breakfast wt me..
hemm..
he start to confue me again..
bring me up n down =.="

No comments: