Wednesday, September 8, 2010

who care???

hv any1 try to understand how i feel..
wat i hv gone thru....
wat i hv been done..
i jz cant explain how bad i feel now..
its seem lik no1 could understand how tired n wat i see now..
i hv a family that no1 will take care after my parent arent thr..
who should i blame?
i hv a sister nd my care after my parent gone..
who should i blame?
i hv my dream to cont study but i cant afford.
who should i blame??
i hv my dream of future n career, but where else could i go??
who should i blame??
i hv so muc so stress
who cant i rely on??
so many ppl telling me the stories
but to who i tell my stories??
so many ppl around me
but to who i shall trust??
so many frenz i knew
but who will lend a hand when i nded??
after all been thru
who will care how i feel??
after been deeling all unreasonable gst
could i still be patient??
after all the trouble ppl make to settle
but who will settle mine??
all the suggestion n proposal i given?
will they care?
after so long i stand thr
how long could i stand thr anymore?
after living in this life for more then 22years
how long could i take this kind of life again??
after all the stress n indirect killing..
will i hv cancer??
will i die with cancer??
after i hv been so sturbord holding the one..
will i get it even i knew i cant..
after 4years of waiting..
will it come truth??
whenever thats a prob, the person to find is me..
why me?
cz im ur daughter?
cz im ur captain?
cz im ur sister?
cz im ur frenz?
cz im stupid or wat!!!
with all the negative running in my blood n mind.
shall i still nd to cont pretend nth happened, to make sure no1 worry??
but who care of me??
every1 blame n complaint the same issue..
but how come i cant??
every1 got 24hours..
why i alwis running out of time??
i hv so many questions
but who could ans all of them..
as alwis, im alwis alone when i nd something..
as alwis, i nd to silent n patient when i was throw by thousand of issues
as alwis i nd to be more considerate then the others
as alwis i nd to let go something to fulfill others
as alwis i nd to think more mature then the others
as alwis i nd to scarisfice for other comfort.
as alwis as alwis n its seem lik a mz on me..
why cant its a route??

No comments: