Saturday, July 17, 2010

16th july 2010

i tot today i will hv a usual day as normal..
a day i go to work with a tired body..
then work til frusarated.
then went home with tired tired body..
however today i wake up with a hapi mood..
i think of him suddenly..
so i started to dress up abit today..haha
however at work was lik usual..
anyway, at the end of the day, i received a msg..
this make my day back..^^
he ask me out for a movie..
however i make him waited me 30min.
when i reached thr, i could feel that he is angry..
but after that he's back to normal le..
feel so sweet..
i wear a dress n din bring any jacket ..
he offer me his white jacket..^^
so sweet le..
we will go n catch the mvie again.."the craziest"
^^ even its onli 2hours plus, but this reli gv me a great evening..

No comments: