Monday, July 19, 2010

18th july2010


today i wake up veli late..im veli tired..
reach home around 5am after drinking with lavina and siti.
however i still feel lik meeting him today.
we met up today around 330pm at hub.
he is starting work tomolo
he told me domething when we went to kbox.
im not sure whether i should hapi of it of not..
he told me something, a secret..
the moment i heard it, inside my heart was abit shocked but i still smile n comfort him..
after awhile, something running in my brain.
thats normal, but tats something in heart feel uncomfortable,confuse..
abit down but i hv to motivate him tat,its the past..it would b alrite..
got our dinner, manage to catch a movie together again..
actually i reli tired.. but if i don accompany him now.
i scared i cant in the future.
lik 4years ago,i still will b thr when he nd me..
deep in my heart i reli don wish that will happen.
n believe it wont happen to him.i shouldnt think so muc..
b positive n bless with sincere heart..

No comments: