Wednesday, November 5, 2008

31st oct

as my fren u should this date mean alot..
shouldnt forget it..
haha..
in western country this a halloween day..
n for me it is a big day for me..
is my bday..^^
i was duty to work on tat day..
summore is spilt stiff..==
from morning til nite..
in the middle break 5 hours..
so at the morning, some of my collegues oledi wish me..
then, during break time..i hv lunch wt geo..
then i went to meet voen n chay at a pub near by..
sean joined us later..
haha..tat voen n chay said go washroom..
but earlier they oledi prepare a cake for me..
n chay specially get a chocolate mouse cake for as im crazy chocolate lover...
wow~~ i was so full man..
then we sat n chat laugh..
i go back to work..
then voen n her younger bro celebrate his bday in oscar..
then i meet voen after work n go cineleisure n meet up wt sean..
geo joined us as well..
then chay came later as she went back to bought for family..
tat nite reli hv fun..
i love u guys...muacksss.. ^^
kah yee was the 1st one to wish me on 30th
then follow by kiasu elbert(actually he mistake the date)==
then geo on 31st 12midnite...
follow by reeve,voen,my sis, my sai lo,mum,and ....
ivan who yum cah wt me 30th donnoe my bday..haha..
but at last sure elbert tell him about it..
so ivan called to wish me on 1st..
even is late but better then nth..

No comments: