Thursday, November 6, 2008

my room

yesterday i went to view my room..
im going to share my room wt sum1..
anyway beter then nth..
cz at 1st found a room at whampoa thru agent..
suddenly the agent din ans my pho..
everything was fine b4..==
then one of my fren said the place he staying now..
got a gal looking for sum1 to share..
the owner oso ok de..
it is at ang mo kio..
the room quite small..
no heater but can boil water..
hemmm..
my life wil restart once move out..
hope good thing happen after tat..
then i went home n on9..
i feel lik kind of fall a sick again..
lik fever..
shit! i keep on sick recently..
then this morning go out tot buy some big big boxes to pack..
but cant find..use money to buy oso cannot get..
haiz..
then headache seem get worst..
so decide to go home..
reach home on9 n pack my things..
hving difficulty to pack..
so many things to pack..
but no space n boxes..
plan to move in on sun..
tats y nd to pack things out le..
hope could successfully pack..
my fren said this is all bcz i shop alot so now many things to pack..
hemm
or i wil throw watever is useless..
==

No comments: