Wednesday, November 5, 2008

discussion

i plan to go back ipoh nxt week for leave..
but i din inform the hostess's team..
so the person manage the roster not feeling hapi it..
== is lik a big deal i go for leave..
got to infrom every1 n ask every1..
but i told peter about it le..
beside tat, i tell him about my feeling..
hw i feel lik working in hostess..
i kind of droping now..
as every1 notice tat..
i cant do well in hostess..
as some of the captain said as well..
im more confident in floor then at hostess..
but i feel kind of escape if now i go back floor..
is lik i fail hostess so i go back floor..
then mean i forever fail in hostess.
i do ask the senior in hostess..
she did said i kind of blur sumtime but over all i still ok de..
n me myself i do realise it..
so peter said he will try to see how to arrange..
he wil discuss wit iz see whether can put me back to floor..
he did gv me sum advise as well..
==..
after telling him all this, kind of feel free le...
petter do ask me is lik sumthing bothering me..
isnt it about personal lik love or wat..
my ans was both personal n work..
everything mess up..
n my dear manager he was considerate..
he use a better tune n advise for me..

No comments: