Friday, March 7, 2008

the 2nd week

after th 2nd week,everything seem stil ok..
today i went to do my medical check up..
even is my off day..but got to wake up early oso..
then i went hv a walk to buy sumthing for my cousin sis..her bday is on this sun..
for the info she is onli 4 yrs old onli..
then i went t maybank to check my account wats wrong wt it..
nth reli special to me today..
jz tat..abit pain to both of my hands cz get injection.
hemm..i went back to mylocker today mean the place i work..
cz the place i take my blood text is jz near it..
tomolo going to work early morning..
yea,,wat happen this week was..
i hv my ori on mon n wed..
tues is my floor pratice..
in the ori i meet alot of ppl..
but i found i start to jealous..donnoe y..
every1 is saying ben tat no good tat no good..
but i feel ben is lik wat they said?
omg ben topic come again..
but feel wan to say it out..
im not surfe but i feel lik i lik ben le..
i tell myself tat don think so muc n do wat i aim when i wana come sg tat time..
wat i promise to myself..
but ooo..i notice is quite abit difficult for me..
lik wat happen yesterday..
me, judion n ben oso in the same section..
but ben late le..
he start at 8am n i at 7am..
when he come..i kind of jealous him n ivoen..
n at the end of the day when i wan to leave the restaurant..
he told me tat i same lik judion oso,,
black face today..he din noe it was cz him..
hwever i can feel tat ivoen oso don reli lik him..
hemm..summore one more ppl to mention..
ivan the captain oso..
he reli a nice man..whenever u ask or help he wil try his best to help u as he could..tomolo will see ben but sun wont..
hemm..

No comments: