Monday, March 31, 2008

the 1st day of the 6weeks

tomolo wil b 1st of april n ben wil b the junior asst manager..
today is mon n yesterday i hv a off day..
yesterday went out wt cheng..
she work at 3pm then we met around 1230noon..
so we went for lunch n hv a bit of walk walk..
we ate sushi n chat bout wat happened recently..
then she went to work n i went hv a lil bit more walk..
i bought a sweater tat onli cost 10 dollar..
i oso bought two pants n a perfume from the body shop..
then back home around 4sumthing..
n today morning go work..
wat a day it is..
i forgotten my locker key..
so i nd to go security there n wait when they r free n go wt me to locker to change..
then after i change onli i realise i din bring my socking le..
wat a day it is..
then i borrow from sum1 else lo..
then go work..
b the runner then after lucnh oso b the runner..
so boring til i did the lunch work at the morning time..
n the same to lunch time..veli boring..
nth muc to do..
then after work ..at 1st date my cousin oledi but..
he suddenly tell me tat he is bz, got sumthing to do..
so he cant meet me today..
edward the am oledi resign..
he left a letter descride every1..
i din thought b4 tat he wil say bout me oso..
cz we noe each not long ago.
he said me n chay ting, one of the gal tat work at my department..
he say me n chay ting is lik the twins..he said is a ost tat he miss a chance to work wt the twins..
=.="
this oso he said out..wat la him..
n actually is su, the hostness's bday..
today we celebrate wt her..
n is specially prepare by her best fren, kak tini..
today oso come a new guy n is buddy wt ivan oso..
he is hving the master now..walau..but he stil hv the training at restaurant le..hahah..anyway..thsi few days i feel ok de..nth muc happened le..
n i wil try update everything tat hgappened to me to all my frenz..
take care oo u all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site ksawmun.blogspot.com
Is this possible?