Saturday, March 1, 2008

the 1st week of working

the 1st day go work..
suspose to b the ori day..
but cz no place, the hall is fully book..
so i straight go work at the cafe..
i din bring anythings go cz tot is ori day..
lucikly i wear my black shoes thr..
then i get to noe my buddy
he is a guy from ipoh oso..
his name is judion wong..
then got ivan, su, sabrina, iz, peter, sham
then the ben loh..
he is the most funny guy..
he cant reli speak mandarin
but he try to do it for me..
haha..
i find he motivate me go work now..
^^
for more dateils tell ask me personal..
hahaha..

3 comments:

jack said...

how r u now?
ok with the new enviroment in there n people in there..
hop u happy n health always...
hop to c u soon ya...
n keep in touch, my fren

Deniece Leow said...

Hey mun mun...
I finished up reading all ur posts d...from 2007 to this latest one! =)
Hope u'r having a good life over there in s'pore!
mizz u always~ muax!
*Deniece 7/3/2008*

jesslyne said...

hehe..thanks 4 deniece for reading all the post..haha..u so good ar..btw, no worries..im fine over here..at the moment everything jz go smooth as it could b..i hope to see u all soon..^^miss ya alot..