Saturday, February 23, 2008

my best fren's advance bday

im so soli to my fren..
her bday is on 1st of march..
n i hv celebrate wt her in advance n so early..
i celebrate wt her on 20th of feb..
cz after tat i wont b at ipoh wt her any..
so me n a fren, we decided to make this in advance..
she din noe we gonna do tat..
so tat day was lik this..
we met up at kopitiam..
then after eat eat le..
then i gave her a present tat me n my fren share buy it..
then we go sing sing ..
after enter the room..
i went out wt the excuse go washroom..
but i was going to bread legend..
go thr buy cake lo..haha..
then fast fast go back..
then went back to the room lik nth happened..
around 2.30pm, the staff took in the cake..
she was so susprise bout the cake..
she nearly wan cry out..
she is so gamtung we did tat for her..
then sing bday song,blow the candle,...
hehe..then cont sing sing but..
suddenly she ask me n my fren close eyes le..
sure as normal de me wont obey ..
haha..then at the end she told us wat she wan to do when we close eyes..
which is a simple hug hug for tq everything we did..
they sure ask her delay tat cz shy shy ma..=X
after the end of singing then we went to my fren's house..
go thr sit sit n eat eat..
lolx..tat day eat alot le..nvr feel hungry de..haha
then around 7pm sumthing lik tat..
we went to pasar malam..the second time we go pasar malam together le..
buy this n tat..
eat this n tat..
many we eat le..
sumthing fried de, lok lok, curry fishball, then oso forget wat we eat le..
but got a horror insect scare us.. haha..
then my fren sent me home almost 10 le..
then then end of the day..
i received her comment said she reli hapi on tat day..
after heard tat..i reli hapi..
cz tats all i can do 4 her..^^
n is good she hapi wt it..
but reli soli to do the advance bday so early..><"

No comments: