Friday, February 22, 2008

a fren of mine

i noe a fren recently..
actually could say i noe him since last time..
i heard of his name last time..
but onli recently meet back..
then we hv been out twice..
he is a nice caring guy..
but wat bothering me is tat..
every1 around tell me he is a good guy..
i should consider him..
y should i consider sum1 is good..
do i nd to consider every1 tat is good ??
if this is wat came out from my close frenz..
i reli going to headache..
my close fren should und me alot..
wat i wan n wat i don wan..
in this kind of matter..
i veli confirm tat no mean no..
i do agree he is a great guy..
he is gentleman, polite n bla bla bla..
but doesnt mean i hv to accept it..
i not redi to begin any relation or feel wana start any relation..
sumhow, he start gving sum hints to me..
this reli stress me..
tats make me wana leave more fast..

in this circus of age..
isit reli hv to b couple..
din couple is not normal ma?
if is not truth, y every1 is forcing le?
if yes..it wil onli end up another sad story..
hmm..i hope every1 und..

No comments: