Friday, February 22, 2008

ipoh

this is a place where i growth up..
a place i born..
a veli special place full of joy n tears..
every single thr's a memories..
either it hapi or sad..
ipoh is a place famous of the mountains..
famous wt the clean water..
famous wt the oldtown coffee..
famous wt the "ipoh taugeh ayam"..
famous wt the caves ( perak cave,san poh tong, ...)
famous wt the delicious food..
famous wt leng lui ( ipoh leng lui )
=X haha..
but wat make me going to miss alot is..
the ppl here..
the memories here..
miss everything here..
i promise myself, no matter hw far i hv gone..
i wil back to this place..
every single conner there's a memories thr..
whether is hapi or sad..
remind me alot of things..a place i learn alot..
i gain my knowlegde from school..
my 1st job oso at ipoh..
i get many things from ipoh..
proudly to say..i lik being ipoh gal..
^^

No comments: