Sunday, February 17, 2008

laziness

recently din blog so frequent as last time..
no other reason then jz my laziness of blogging..
hv a veli full cny..
the full i mean is my stomach..
nvr feel hungry..n every9 got big dinner..
luckily i din sleep tat early so can burn abit more..
haha.. i think gain some weight le..
shhh.. keep the secret oo..
don let every1 noe i gain weight le..=x
then compare to last year,
my angpao this year not tat muc cz last year at genting..
hwever tats not important..
the more important is all the frenz i met during cny..
then on valentine's day..
a old classmate fren called me..
long time din talk wt him n meet up wt him..
even i stay at home whole day on tat special day..
but i feel great..
cz i was dating wt alex fong..
as to my frenz..if u noe hw muc alex fong mean to me..
u could counted as a close fren to me..
haha..dreaming again..
but even is not truth as i dream..
hwever im hapi wt it..haha..
im going to b abnormal le..=X
anyway..hope every1 hv a great day on tat day..

^^

No comments: