Saturday, February 23, 2008

he find me after 3months

suddenly today at msn, he find me n chat wt me..
i mean my previous ex..
he is in ipoh now..n im leaving tomolo nite..
after the 3 months break, this is the 1st time he talk wt me at msn..
talk wt me bout sumthing he care of me..
donnoe y..got sumthing inside my heart..
sum kind of pain..wish can cry out..
actually after the break..i reli hate him de..
don even wish wan to see him anymore..
but when talk wt him at msn..
this kind of feel gone le..
i told him i going sg soon..
he as lik wonder y im going thr..
he din believe i go thr work instead of stuyding..
btw, he is waiting for the result now ..
he told me tat he might go sg too..
go thr work le..
i tot i leave ipoh can left everything at ipoh..
but who noe he oso go sg le..
but i think wont b tat easy to meet him up ba at sg..
i hope so..
til now i still donnoe hw to face him..
wat kind of expresion should i gv..
hmm..

No comments: