Saturday, September 11, 2010

dinner @ T3 on 10th Sept 2010

i din hv enuff slp for tat day..
plus went to work so early..
suddenly tek seng tell me around 3plus,tat her sis wana to come for dinner on the day..=.=
i wish i don hv to join but if not then they cant get any discount..
then i cont work with my paperwork n wait him til 7pm..
it was a pleasant evening
then i met some of his sis's frenz
we were enjoying the dinner..
they enjoy the lobsters n environment alot as well..
i was enjoying the dinner moment with him..
i confront tek seng telling about chee hong's issue
i told him who is chee hong..
he is the 1st guy noe about chee hong among my fren.
eventually he knew it was me
as i was angry wheni mention chee hong..
now i noe mayb tat time, i was the third party..
hahah got cheated
back to the dinner.
most of the chefs tot tek seng is my bf..
how on earth i wish it is..
but i fon think this will ever happen..
nvr the less, i don wish it any more somehow..
kind of too late ba..
mayb i too sensitive bt i sense of tek seng start to care of me..
which muc diff from last time
he ask me to send chee hong's pic to him..
i ask him why, he say he curious..
but i don think tat simple ans it is..
he keep remind to send chee hong's pic..
after i sent, we din talk muc on chee hong..
plusi nd to wake up early the nxt day..

No comments: