Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lim Chee Hong

today, suddenly i tot of him..
so in facebook i search him..
i found him..
n i saw something
alot of things i saw
i odn think i should cont view all tat..
but heart n fingers cant control keep pressing the key next next
viewing all the pics..
reading his comment
he graduated..
late oct its he's convo
she is from penang as well
same uni
look good
wat else should i said
i believe he forgotten me
as i believe in wat n why he did so in the past
tats may b the truth
its cruel for me to noe why
tats a word from him, i will jz take it
previously i went penang for my holiday
i've veli long din go penang de
i stayed penang for half years then move out
it seem penang doesnt gv me alot of good experince..
this time in penang nth muc happened then a visit
but for me it recall him n..
all the while i wonder how his place are
i wana noe him more..
but this doesnt help me to forget n release this person
he may not worth it but he is still thr
the feeling when i look at the picz,
i noe he hv great wonderful uni life
n most probably he hv forgotten me
which tats pretty sad..
the story about wasnt muc then a column in life
but tat column gv a lot of memories n sadness

No comments: