Friday, April 24, 2009

24th april

3days din write blog as i too tired n no time..
on 22th after work , me elbert n geo went to geylang n hv lunch..
we went to a dim sum restaurant..
had so many things..but not the crabs tong fun..
elbert told going thr to eat tat but onli available after 530pm..
but then he nd to rush back for work..
after tat the dimsum..still got alot of time so we go to to douby ghaut..
went thr to hv dessert at ice monster..
i got a mix fruit ice blended, elbert had the mango flavour n geo the mango n durian flavour..
was so so so full..then elbert went to buy his magazine while me n geo went home..
i near fall asleep on the way home in mrt..
so tired tat day == donnoe y..
reach home, after remove make up straightly fall asleep..
sleep til the nxt day..lol..i think more then 10hours ba...
then the nxt day i work floor..
no1 clear the clear station..
once i cleared the station, i broken some side plates n sauces..
iz din said anything =X
then lunch vlei strong runner..
me , pei qi n roshan runner..
but stil cant back at 3 sharp sharp..
as the auntis din cooperated..
so slow slow they wash things..=X
after work i went home n on9..
onli realise tat the nutrilite tat dar ask me to get her wasnt available in sg..
so do alot of research to see which suitable for her..
i oso call ivan to ask so..
then i play games till around 12 midnite..== so late..
this morning so tired..
working with boram onli at hostess..
tini mc, so i got to be in hostess..
i suppose at floor..sienz le...
she everything oso donnoe ..oso nvm..cant blame her..
evrything oso ken cheong..kaisu, kaisi..
scare this scare tat..
everything ask me..everything oso need i do..==
so headache..fool around she noe..
the biggiest job i think she done is gving out the doorgifts n lucky draw vouchers..
run away check settle by me, dinner resv call by me, buffet close by me, everything me..==
when i wan go back tat time, she still at the cashier..
then call me ask where's the chocolate candles light glasses..
yea, is my wrong.. but can she find it out..
ask me where to find, said later i make her get scold..
watever oso me..
at last still said her usual word " cibai"
so damn angry her tat time..then i reply her again..
argh!!!!
after tat i went out wt elbert n geo for dinner at marina square in the hk restaurant..
talk about many things..then now at home writing my blog..
kok leong jz now call about my hp..
he make hand to me tomolo or on mon..
hv a while chat wt him..
then i told him i wan to sleep le..
so tired recently..
yea mum called me about segi after my work..
she said she cant find the one..reli no mood to talk wt her this..so ask her to settle her home prob then onli think of this..
today is mum' chinese bday..

No comments: